TALK TO A DOCTOR IN TOMS RIVER, NJ ABOUT INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT. WE ALSO SERVE BERKELEY TOWNSHIP, NJ RESIDENTS!
Many treatments for pain involve opioids, which can lead to addiction. But at Precision Pain Management, we're always looking for non-invasive, non-opioid options. That's why we recommend interventional pain management for many of our patients in Toms River, NJ. Call us today to learn more.
WHAT IS INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT?
Interventional pain management is a method of treating various forms of chronic and acute pain. Precision Pain Management offers the following types of interventional pain management treatments at our clinic in Toms River, NJ:
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- Joint and soft tissue injections
- Lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Cervical epidural steroid injections
- Thoracic epidural steroid injections
- Caudal epidural steroid injections
- Sympathetic chain blocks
- Selective nerve blocks
- Percutaneous disk decompression treatments
- Medial branch blocks
- Radiofrequency ablation and neurotomy treatments
Some of these treatments, such as trigger point injections, target muscle pain. Others, like facet joint injections or selective nerve blocks, focus on specific areas of the body to minimize pain. Make an appointment at Precision Pain Management in Toms River, NJ today-we'll help you decide which form of interventional pain management makes the most sense for you.